Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side biceps training advice

deyvidBurgos

my arms are looking good so far except my side biceps I have done Barbell Curls and hammer curls for months and for some reason my side biceps
don't pump , what other routines would you suggest or you do for that part of your arm in particular.

Did you try reverse bicep curls? Also, you might want to play around with weights and reps. Perhaps you will respond more to a higher number of reps, or to a higher weight. However, the lack of pumps does not mean that you are not developing your muscles.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by side biceps but assuming you mean to thicken the arm as opposed to working on the bicep peak here are some ideas.

Hammer curls - thickens the muscle under the bicep aka Bicep Brachii. The twist for me is I start out real strict and as the weights get heavier and heavier the arm ends up in an across the body style.

Work your triceps as hard, if not harder, than the biceps. Your triceps are 2/3rds of the upper arm. Don't make the mistake of only working the biceps and wondering why you don't have a big arm.

As Lev says the pump is not a big deal.

He is referring to the brachialis. The best exercise to train that muscle is the reverse curl.

upper-arm-muscles.jpg

Make sure you are hitting all the different muscles in the arm. Be especially careful not to neglect triceps. They are most of your arm.

Top Bottom