x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Shoulders fly

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Shoulders fly within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hello If I am not able to lift heavier with a good shoulder fly movement, should I continue with an 80% shoulders fly until I fail? Nothing to do with shoulders over a 60lb dumbbell. Also, a lot of exercises with dumbbells can be done heavier with a lower amplitude. I can use much heavier equipment with negative too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(exercise)#/media/File:Dumbbell-lateral-raises-1.png Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Shoulders fly

Shoulders fly

Hello

If I am not able to lift heavier with a good shoulder fly movement, should I continue with an 80% shoulders fly until I fail? Nothing to do with shoulders over a 60lb dumbbell. Also, a lot of exercises with dumbbells can be done heavier with a lower amplitude. I can use much heavier equipment with negative too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(e...l-raises-1.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Shoulders fly

I would try lighter weight seated shoulder flies then personally

Re: Shoulders fly

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    I would try lighter weight seated shoulder flies then personally
    I do cycling 15 minutes, 20 minutes running around 3 miles, rowing 5 km around 20 minutes.

After, I start my arms task. I do :
    *12 reps front raises,
    *12 reps lateral raises,
    12 reps dumbbell curls,
    12 reps reverse curls,
    12 reps concentration curls,
    12 reps dumbbell presses,

I start with 25lbs and ends up rarely over 75lbs. Also, my triceps do a lot of reps and my shoulders only 3 or 4 series.

After, I go doing dumbbell preacher curls for 12 reps of 50lbs, 65lbs and 75lbs before a break with reverse push-down s of 4 sets of 40lbs, 70lbs, 80lb and 90lb.

Finally, I use the power tower for four series of 40 leg raises, 40 neutral pullups and 40 dips. I do my back extension 20 reps, 2 series off 20 reps with 35lbs and 2 series of 25 reps with 45lbs. I use the plate weights for crossfit behind my head. I end up with 100 situps with a medicine ball, 40 neutral or medecine ball pushup for 4 series and 5 minutes plank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk