Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulders bigger than arms

Emir Farai

guys I wonder why my shoulder are developing more than my arms, they look uneven and I don't even work out on my shoulders
that much, how can I fix this? should I stop training my shoulders completely for a few months?

Um no wtf just keep going they will catch up
guys I wonder why my shoulder are developing more than my arms, they look uneven and I don't even work out on my shoulders
that much, how can I fix this? should I stop training my shoulders completely for a few months?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Or hit arms twice a week

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

that much,
how can I fix this? should I stop training my shoulders completely for a few months?

Which is it? And what do you do for arms now?

Most guys with poor arm development are simply using WAY too much weight when training arms and using momentum to move the weight.

Focus on developing a really grind mind muscle connection. You don't need a lot of weight to train arms. They are a small muscle group

Top Bottom