Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder problems. Help

drewmaci

Hey bros, just recently had a shoulder injury, from what I don't know. I worked out chest last Saturday and Sunday morning I couldn't move my arm. It's been a week now, I tried benching 135 just for a warm up to see how it feels.... Could only do one set. Since last Sunday I have doubled my fish oil, glucosamine, using emu oil, and 2 shoulder adjustments from my chiropractor and stretching it twice a day. In the last week it has slowly gotten better. For the last year I have had aches and pains in this shoulder and have had to quit workouts because of it. I have researched every exercise so I have perfect form. I'm only 25!! Also some extra detail, on 500 mg test pw, 40 mg DBOL Ed. Looking for advice from people thanks

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

I have chronic shoulder issues so I feel for you. I don't know what to tell you other than to be careful and don't push through pain. My right shoulder tweaks when I flat bench. I have found that I just can't do the typical low rep strength training regiment. I go 8-12 reps for all sets, with maybe ONE set of low reps. It takes forever to progress this way but I can tell you it is much faster than when I had to take 6 months off of benching because I 'pushed through it' and got a major impingement.

If its bad enough, I find active release/graston to be very beneficial. I have a good sports doc who has nursed me back to health from soft tissues injuries a few times.

Good luck bro

Top Bottom