Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder problem

hipsacjack

I reinjured an old shoulder problem when I was throwing a football 2 weeks ago.I tried to suck it up in the gym but I think I was making it worse so Im taking a week off.The pain isnt to bad(exept when working out)but it cracks and pops like hell when I rotate it.It also feels loose when it hangs down.My friends a nurse and told me its a popular thing at the hospital and if its torn i need surgery.I dont think its that bad but its not healing very fast and I gotta get back in the gym.Anyone have any advice?Please help.

let it heal for a few weeks, see how it goes. chances are you cant just jump back to your old routine. you will need to rehab and strengthen it to avoid this happening in the future.

My friend said the same thing about his shoulder it was a rotator cuff .He needed a operation .See a Doctor .

Originally posted by hipsacjack:
I reinjured an old shoulder problem when I was throwing a football 2 weeks ago.I tried to suck it up in the gym but I think I was making it worse so Im taking a week off.The pain isnt to bad(exept when working out)but it cracks and pops like hell when I rotate it.It also feels loose when it hangs down.My friends a nurse and told me its a popular thing at the hospital and if its torn i need surgery.I dont think its that bad but its not healing very fast and I gotta get back in the gym.Anyone have any advice?Please help.

Top Bottom