Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain how to fix

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I have shoulder pain on my right shoulder because I only do chest day 1 day and shoulders the next day and chest day then shoulder day and so forth.

I read I have to add in pulling exercise/lower trap to solve this shoulder pain. Does that sound reasonable? Do you have any other tips to prevent the shoulder pain?

you can't fix it without rest and peptides. domestic supply has good peptides, look at BPC

If you are just a regular gym dude training to look good, you don't even have to train shoulders directly. You hit them plenty on your other days. Be very careful as shoulders are super easy to injure and tough to recover from. Do not train through pain or injury.

MK677 can help out. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I have shoulder pain on my right shoulder because I only do chest day 1 day and shoulders the next day and chest day then shoulder day and so forth.

I read I have to add in pulling exercise/lower trap to solve this shoulder pain. Does that sound reasonable? Do you have any other tips to prevent the shoulder pain?

The most common reason for hurting shoulders after the gym is incorrect weightlifting. If your shoulders are hurting after weightlifting, you could have sustained shoulder micro-injuries. Weightlifting puts immense stress on your shoulder joint, which is the least stable in the body due to its great flexibility. stretch, hold your right hand out in front of your body, keeping it near the waist. Then reach the left hand behind the elbow while pulling the right arm to the left and across the chest. Lower the arm until the pain lessens. Hold in this position for 30 to 50 seconds and then release

Top Bottom