Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain in the gym

GeraldMN

I worked out my chest over the weekend and I couldn't move my arm afterwards. It's been a week and I tried bench and one plane to warm up and I started to feel a weird pain coming from my shoulders. I consider my form to be good can you tell me what's going on I'm only 25 and already having problems

I would start doing more yoga and stretching while you use some joint recovery supplements like n2joint rx and some hgh and ostarine

I worked out my chest over the weekend and I couldn't move my arm afterwards. It's been a week and I tried bench and one plane to warm up and I started to feel a weird pain coming from my shoulders. I consider my form to be good can you tell me what's going on I'm only 25 and already having problems

Go see a doc. Age has f'all to do with it

it is obvious, you are hurt, take time off from lifting, stretch more and take n2joint rx. Apply heat and ice twice per day

Have a dr check it out. I just had the same issue and it was a tendon that was being irritated. They injected my shoulder with something and it seems to of helped tremendously

Top Bottom