Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Pain

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
So out of nowhere I woke up on Saturday with shoulder pain. I can tell you the following:

1. Does not really hurt moving it like a front raise.

2. Hurts the worst moving it out to the side like a lateral raise.

3. Also hurts going straights up like an over head press

4. Hurts pretty good reaching behind and across me

The more i move it like in a side lateral motion the looser it gets and pain gets less. Same can be said in a hot shower.

Thoughts?

My guess Is if I actually tore something it wouldn't get better with heat or just by repetitive motion. So I'm guessing something is pulled and tight... But like I said I'm totally guessing so I'd love to hear from somebody else.

I have some BPC 157 on hand. Should I just try taking a skin pin and injecting it into my delt. Or is SubQ on the stomach fine?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

my thoughts are you have some structural damage to your shoulder. pretty common for lifts to get this

you need an MRI on the shoulder and have a good ortho take a look and see how bad it is
How many days would you give it if it was to heal on its own? I'm on day 4 and did feel some improvement from day 3 to 4. Damn that would be awful to be out of the gym a while...

So out of nowhere I woke up on Saturday with shoulder pain. I can tell you the following:

1. Does not really hurt moving it like a front raise.

2. Hurts the worst moving it out to the side like a lateral raise.

3. Also hurts going straights up like an over head press

4. Hurts pretty good reaching behind and across me

The more i move it like in a side lateral motion the looser it gets and pain gets less. Same can be said in a hot shower.

Thoughts?

My guess Is if I actually tore something it wouldn't get better with heat or just by repetitive motion. So I'm guessing something is pulled and tight... But like I said I'm totally guessing so I'd love to hear from somebody else.

I have some BPC 157 on hand. Should I just try taking a skin pin and injecting it into my delt. Or is SubQ on the stomach fine?

sounds like actual damage to the shoulder cup possible

bpc157 inject right into the shoulder
add some n2joint rx 5 tabs and ostarine mk2866 50mgs

sounds like actual damage to the shoulder cup possible

bpc157 inject right into the shoulder
add some n2joint rx 5 tabs and ostarine mk2866 50mgs
That's what I'm gonna try first and cross my fingers. It does get much better with heat ...

How many days would you give it if it was to heal on its own? I'm on day 4 and did feel some improvement from day 3 to 4. Damn that would be awful to be out of the gym a while...

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you have a decent amount of damage to your rotator cuff you may NEVER lift heavy again. happened to me in my mid 30's and my PT and ortho said if i ever lifted heavy again i run the risk of a full tear and needing surgery. i would at the very least dump militaries and incline lifts

the only way these heal is by filling the hole with scar tissue and that will take months. it depends on how much damage you have though. pro athletes with the best genetics take a full year off to heal these types of injuries

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you have a decent amount of damage to your rotator cuff you may NEVER lift heavy again. happened to me in my mid 30's and my PT and ortho said if i ever lifted heavy again i run the risk of a full tear and needing surgery. i would at the very least dump militaries and incline lifts

the only way these heal is by filling the hole with scar tissue and that will take months. it depends on how much damage you have though. pro athletes with the best genetics take a full year off to heal these types of injuries
Do you think it's possible it's nothing more than a rotator cuff muscle strain and I'm just being paranoid? It's weird cause I went to bed Friday felt fine woke up Saturday and it was sore. But again hot water takes away 85% of the pain. Jeez I hope I'm just being paranoid.

Top Bottom