Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Pain

Go get an MRI bro!
Feels a lot better today day 5, major improvement. I think I just panicked since you think surgery as soon as you hear shoulder injury and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't go to the gym for months on end... Been going straight for like 24 years...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

From personal experience, that sounds exactly like a rotator cuff injury. I am telling you brother, you need to rest it. That injury takes a long time to heal and is super easy to re-injure. You have to be so careful with that one.

From personal experience, that sounds exactly like a rotator cuff injury. I am telling you brother, you need to rest it. That injury takes a long time to heal and is super easy to re-injure. You have to be so careful with that one.
I'm not using it til it's absolutely 100% and gonna really start back light. Think I dodged a bullet

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I had the exact same issue in both shoulders. I had them xrayed and the doctor said it’s a tendon that slips between the bones and when you move in a certain way it aggravates the hell out of it. They injected something not sure what it was deep into my rear delts as close to the joint as possible and about 3 weeks later…no more pain.

Top Bottom