Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder pain?

sandoxmax

so i was lifting weights the other day at home and was pushing hard and felt something weird in my shoulder. i shook it off and benched and now my right arm is weaker than the left side! what is going on here? i don't have any pain or anything.

Best thing you can do for shoulder issues is to rest. If you push through it will never heal. I have had plenty of shoulder issues and you will just keep setting yourself back if you don't just let it heal.

Give it a few days to a week of rest. That means no shoulder exercises. Assess it again after that.

Try to do stretches while starting workout and keep your focus on your position or posture while doing exercises. So i think you should take some rest from your workout, and then start the workout gently and gradually.

Shoulder issues can be problematic. Rest is good. A personal TENS device may or may not do you any good, but at least you're resting when you're getting a treatment.

Top Bottom