Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain

Teg

I’ve been lifting weights my whole life without to much pain. Recently I’ve been getting a super sharp pain on the top of my shoulders. It’s right we’re the collar bone meets the shoulder. Any advice on what I should do to get rid of it? Ty

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I've had the same thing. I had tower my bench, incline, and shoulder press weight for a few months and add some extra rest to make any progress on healing it. It's getting much better now, but not 100%

shoulder injuries can be categorized as mostly rotator cuff tears. you must rest it

you can grab TB500, BPC and N2jointrx to speed up healing. but rest is key

Thank you.

I've had the same thing. I had tower my bench, incline, and shoulder press weight for a few months and add some extra rest to make any progress on healing it. It's getting much better now, but not 100%

Thank you.

also work on mobility exercises. problem is weight training makes us inflexible and immobile. imaging a gear turning that doesn't have oil to lubricate, it will go bad fast. just like an engine

i recommend hot yoga, it will increase mobility and flexibility rapidly and get you going in the right direction

Top Bottom