Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury...Need Help

I agree with with some others saying you need to take a short break. Do you ever stretch your shoulders and do a light warm up before getting into your workout? Or do you do like I used to and jump right in? I had a similar issue with mine after lifting heavy for a few years, and then I took a little time off, and began to do those two things daily. IT WORKED!!! Good luck bro.

+100 if your doc isnt aggressive enough for you then get another doc. I found a prolotherapy doc who specializes in only muscoskeletal medicine. This guy made every doc and ortho I have ever gone to look stupid. Also ultrasound can be more effective in finding certain tears than a MRI can.

For stretching, strengthening and warming up the shoulders....there is nothing better:

YouTube - DeFrancosGym.com - Joe DeFranco's Upper body warm-up routine

YouTube - DieselCrew.com - Shoulder Rehab Protocol

nice links guys!

Quick question since it's related.... my shoulder only hurts when i work chest/tris or my shoulders. Besides that, it always feels fine. Would you guys recommend seeing a doctor, resting it for a while, or maybe just trying to stretching it better?

Thanks.

Top Bottom