Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury...Need Help

conundrum

I injured my shoulder about 4 weeks ago. I got it checked out by an Ortho who said it wasn't my labrum, rotator cuff or my deltoid. I still have a reasonable amount of strength but it feels like its subluxed. I have lost my power in my shoulder and my arms don't move evenly. I do have full range of motion. When I workout my injured shoulder gets fatigued very easily.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Tanx..

You didnt dislocate it did you? When i was younger i Dislocated mine and broke the Tuberosity off my Humerous. I face lack of motion, uneven lifting, and pain, etc. I tend to find warming up the shoulder with light weights befoer i do anything really helps. Take some ibeprophen for awhile too. No longer than 10 days that is. It might just be torn or swollen a little bit.
Theres also the possibility that you have a bone spur. I have one of those too, and they cause many issues. Get an mri and see whats going on.

If the doctor gave you no constructive advice, you should find another doctor.

Oh, and stop working out.

When i injured my shoulder had similar symptoms weakness, soreness when sleeping and The weakness/ giviing out before my right arm....... 2 x-rays ect ect. They said there was a "slight" separation. did a month of physical therapy in their office twice a week , and did the exersise they taught me 3 times a week. It helped but .. shoulder will never be the same again

Did you get an x-ray with weights in both hands? thats the only way they caught mine.

thank you all for the input...I have to find another doc. Does anyone know of a good Ortho in Eastern Mass?

The labrum is not something they can see from xrays or MRI's. Its something the Dr. (if good Dr.) will pick up on from negative xrays and MRI's and the symptoms you describe. I had a torn Labrum and after 2 shoulder Dr.s told me nothing was wrong and 1 said I had a bone spur. Finally I went to NYC Hospital. HSS and the Dr. told me I had torn Labrum. Went in and fixed. All is well now. I also had AC joint Seperation which you can tell becuase you will not be able to pick anything up, not even a bag or bottle of water. If your arm is getting tired like dead arm almost from having it extended (like driving with one hand ontop of stearing wheel) and all test results are negative you probably have a torn labrum. Any further questions Pm me

My shoulder always hurt, it was fatigued and was not comfortable. Many doctors took looks at it, many scans. Nothing was 'wrong', many tendinidous or wtv. Spent money ok EVERYTHING! Physio, chyro practice, acupuncture you name it. 100 of dollars gone.

My fourth doctor told me to get an MRI. Well I came back positive of torn ligaments. Torn ligaments is livable with, hurts some weeks more then other. Its a pain that is odd. i had torn ligaments in front, and in back.

Got operated, 4 months out of gym. Now I feel great with those 'bolts' keeping everything in place.

I would recommend taking a brake, so you dont torn any ligaments, if not already done.

Streching and icing it are the magic potion.

Top Bottom