Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder injury,need help

YoungAndWeak

Hey guys whats up I just got back from gym. I was doing shoulder presses and the dumbell started falling backwards and I heard my shoulder crack.Im not planning on doing any shoulders for a while.What else do you guys suggest?

YoungAndWeak said:
Hey guys whats up I just got back from gym. I was doing shoulder presses and the dumbell started falling backwards and I heard my shoulder crack.Im not planning on doing any shoulders for a while.What else do you guys suggest?

You might need to give more info.........is it swollen? painful? In any case see a doc if you are worried......much better than people guessing a the problem online.

YoungAndWeak said:
not swollen or painful,I got ice on it and I got 2 grams of motrin ib in my body plus some glucosamine and chondroitin

In that case I wouldn't be worrying too much. My shoulders and elbows crack alot sometimes. Just monitor it over the next few days and dont use it until you are confdent that its ok.

Top Bottom