Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder injury and exercises.

DevD

I have been having the problem of shoulder pain since a long time and i could not understand its injury, i did not work out for almost 5 months as i was very busy working, long story cut short, when the pain was unbearable and started affecting my weight training i went to a doc and the x-ray gave nothing so MRI was advised, the Report is attached. I have no clue what the report says but there is only one thing i want to know what exercises i have to avoid? and still keep the hard earned gains?

Attachments

• MRI LEFT SHOULDER.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
dude i am not going to open that report because i have no clue if it has a virus

your doctor should go over the information with you

if you want me to guess the answer is pretty simple, you have a torn rotator cuff.

HGH will help a lot with this. mailorderhgh.com has you covered, you can hit me up for a code

also check out tb500 from euro-peptides.net

dude i am not going to open that report because i have no clue if it has a virus

your doctor should go over the information with you

if you want me to guess the answer is pretty simple, you have a torn rotator cuff.

HGH will help a lot with this. mailorderhgh.com has you covered, you can hit me up for a code

also check out tb500 from euro-peptides.net
The report infers
1. Small Subchondral lesion in Glenoid fossa with para labral cyst.
2. Small hypersensitivity along the distal end of Subscapularis tendon-- Grade I tendonnopathy

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

I have been having the problem of shoulder pain since a long time and i could not understand its injury, i did not work out for almost 5 months as i was very busy working, long story cut short, when the pain was unbearable and started affecting my weight training i went to a doc and the x-ray gave nothing so MRI was advised, the Report is attached. I have no clue what the report says but there is only one thing i want to know what exercises i have to avoid? and still keep the hard earned gains?

Go over that with you doctor

The report says
1. Small Subchondral lesion in Glenoid fossa with para labaral cyst.
2. Small hypersensitivity along the distal end of Subscapularis tendon-- Grade I tendonnopathy.

The report infers
1. Small Subchondral lesion in Glenoid fossa with para labral cyst.
2. Small hypersensitivity along the distal end of Subscapularis tendon-- Grade I tendonnopathy

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

in plain english you my friend join the exclusive club of torn rotator cuffs.. congrats

half the guys in your normal franchise gym have some sort of rotator injury.. yours is bad though, you have a lot of inflammation and issues.. you need to do what i said above and STOP bothering it in the gym.

all a doctor will do is hand you drugs which set you back. learn some good mobility exercises off of youtube and do them daily.. take about 3-4 months off from using your shoulder in workouts.. then come back doing light weights

If I was you - I would book an appointment with a good sports therapist and get your injury professionally checked out. This isn't something you want to self diagnose.

A good sports therapist will be able to make you a rehabilitation program so you increase mobility in your injury and are able to get back into training as soon as possible

Top Bottom