Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury - anyone know what it might be?

Hey guys I've had this problem with my right shoulder prolly for the past year

1) My right shoulder now cracks when I cross my arms and flex it...every time. Left one doesn't

2) There's a sharp pain in it every time I use it

3) Said sharp pain usually goes away in a few days giving way to a less sharp pain. If I don't work out for a few weeks, pain goes away almost completely but always comes back when I start again.

4) No pain when external pressure applied

Anyone know what it could be?

Sounds like an RC irritaion at the very least. Lay off overhead pressing and chest pressing for a month, focus on your Power Cleans as mentioned above, and your Deadlift, squat, etc.

war_machine31 said:
where in your shoulder?front,back,whole thing?

Um lets see how to describe it. The upper shoulder... like where the shoulder "connects "with the upper chest.

Last edited:
CrazyRussian said:
Um lets see how to describe it. The upper shoulder... the part closest to my neck, like where the shoulder "connects "with the upper chest.
iv gotten that on both sides.

tendon issues, quit going heavy for a little bit, focus on higher reps for your chest excersises, if dips and flat and decline particularly irritate it, then stick to only incline bench.

first time i had it on my right side, i gave up dips completely, and forever, switched to incline for 2 months.

i had it in my left chest this summer, quit benching heavy for a while, ( i was pushing my maxes nonstop every week), switched to going to sets of 8-12 on bench for a while, and its almost all gone now.

wait never mind, i misread, i thought you meant where the pec ties into the shoulder area... closest to the neck? no idea, goodluck bro

SublimeZM said:
wait never mind, i misread, i thought you meant where the pec ties into the shoulder area... closest to the neck? no idea, goodluck bro

sorry closest to the neck was a stupid description. It is around where the pec ties into the shoulder area.

probably AC joint damage & impingement, I would go see an ART doc or qualified chiro ASAP and get it taken care of.

meantime, stretch the shit out of your pecs and rotators 3-4 x a week every morning and every night and don't do anything in the gym to make it worse.

Top Bottom