Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder injury

YoungAndWeak

Hey guys whats up I just got back from gym. I was doing shoulder presses and the dumbell started falling backwards and I heard my shoulder crack.Im not planning on doing any shoulders for a while.What else do you guys suggest?

Less ego, less weight.

HEY FATASS THANKS FOR THE HELP,IM IN PAIN HERE I DONT NEED TO HEAR THAT,I NOTICED ALL YOUR DOING IS REPLYING TO EVERY POST THAT SHOWS UP JUST TO UP YOUR POST COUNT SO YOU SEEM INTILLECTUAL.GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMEHTING MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN FUCK WITH ME I NEED HELP NOT CRITICSM,OH AND BY THE WAY IT WASNT MUCH WEIGHT I HAD JUST FINISHED UP A SET WITH THE SAME WEIGHT FOR 10 AND ON MY 3RD SET I MESSED UP ON THE 4TH REP OH WELL

A spotter.... no, really! Have some one help you set your db's up, make sure you don't crunch into an akward injury during the presses, and they can help you get the weights back down. I tried doing db presses and had to stop b/c I couldn't safely get the weights in place and then back down. I don't belong to any gym b/c it's more convenient for me to lift at home.

YoungAndWeak said:
I NOTICED ALL YOUR DOING IS REPLYING TO EVERY POST THAT SHOWS UP JUST TO UP YOUR POST COUNT SO YOU SEEM INTILLECTUAL.

True.... is it working? :D

Erick sad thing is I did have a spotter,this injury didnt have to happen huh,and the weight isnt heavy enough for me to have problems setting it up on my shoulders

BTW - I was being honest.
It sounds like your stabalizers arent up to the task, or you were fatigued. Either way less weight would be better.

Treat your shoulders with care. I know a guy who did the same thing you did with a 45lb dumbbell. I'm thinkin the weight was too heavy. Be careful. . .you don't want a permanent injury.

Top Bottom