Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder injury?

Mseven

Hi guys.

I just started working out again after a pause of almost a year.

before then i had some light pain in my shoulders, so i always lifted light in shoulder exercises.
in my break all my shoulder pains disappeared, and i did not put any more thought into this.

now after a few month back in the gym, the pain is getting back. I still do light lifting in shoulder
exercises, but i have heard that maybe to heavy/wrong lifting on the benchpress, can be the reason
to. do any of you heard of this, and maybe have an idea of what to do here?

thank you!

Yeah! Go to an orthopedic and ask him or her to give you an arthrogram/MRI and find out if you have any structural damage.

What exactly happened to your shoulder? Personally, I dislocated my shoulder 5 years back and could not get the surgery, so of course it will never be the same. When I do shoulders I feel lots of discomfort in my injured shoulder, but it's just one of those things that can't be corrected unless you hop on it right away.

What im trying to get across here is, if you injured your shoulder more then 2 years ago, seems like it's going to be one of those things where your gonna have to just bear with it and work around it(almost every bodybuilder has messed up areas in their body, but they just train through, i.e. ronnie coleman has a really bad shoulder). But if this is something that happened a little more recent, then I would definatly visit the doctor and see what could be done

Top Bottom