Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder hurts after workouts

danielwiley

My shoulder has been hurting me after workouts. It is when I lift my arm up, and on the right side. That area of the shoulder with the hump it hurts in that valley. Usually after I do overhead presses it will start hurting me and I am worried. Obviously I will start avoiding it, but what are some tips to still workout my upper body while reducing stress on the shoulder.

It sounds like you need time off and dont train your shoulders or upper part of body. Stick to training legs while you recover. take some ostarine to recover with ostazol preworkout and n2joint rx.

Super common and I have dealt with this myself. You need to give it proper time off. Don't try to push through or come back too soon. Shoulder injuries, especially rotator cuff injuries can take a while to heal.

My shoulder has been hurting me after workouts. It is when I lift my arm up, and on the right side. That area of the shoulder with the hump it hurts in that valley. Usually after I do overhead presses it will start hurting me and I am worried. Obviously I will start avoiding it, but what are some tips to still workout my upper body while reducing stress on the shoulder.

I started with similar pain and it developed into a full-blown tennis elbow that has kept me out of the gym for months. Make sure to stretch that shoulder everyday and use a massage gun on the tricep.

Any issues with tightness in the tendons in that area will travel down the shoulder.

Top Bottom