Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder help!

SinisterUproar

Guys I need a badass routine for my shoulders. They are the only part on my body that refuses to grow, I have a huge chest and arms and no shoulders it looks ridiculous. Please help!

Guys I need a badass routine for my shoulders. They are the only part on my body that refuses to grow, I have a huge chest and arms and no shoulders it looks ridiculous. Please help!

kettlebell (5-10lb) side lateral 1-3 sets [10 reps thumbs up , 10 reps thumbs down 10 reps is 1 set]. No bouncing, hip or knee movement [since this hits supraspinatus and subscapularis, this should be done before any pressing especially bench pressing]

standing over head press [barbell] (no smith machine) 4 sets 10 , 8 , 4 , 4 reps (yes go heavy. Grip should be shoulder width)

standing behind the neck presses [barbell] (no smith machine) 4x10 (rep out and enjoy the pain)

dumbell front raises at 30 degree angle 3x8 reps no bouncing hip or knee momentum
Performed like
0910-supraspinatus-200x200.jpg

or

cable side laterals (arm is behind the back in starting position) 3x8 no bouncing hip or knee momentum

cable bent over reverse fly (left arm grabs right cable , right arm grabs left cable) 4x8 reps no bouncing , hip or knee movement

Kettlebells are no joke for sboulders....

Sit for moves where you normally stand & vice versa

Kettlebells are no joke for sboulders....

Sit for moves where you normally stand & vice versa

I like this.. sitting makes a huge difference.. even with very strict form you can always cheat a little bit when standing

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

I like this.. sitting makes a huge difference.. even with very strict form you can always cheat a little bit when standing

I never do seated shoulder exercises. The idea is to build stabilizers. You can't fully build them when your back is being pressed against a pad.... which is cheating

Standing exercises will force lower back and abs to do it job. Then rotator cuff and scapular muscles have to do 100% of the work.

I never do seated shoulder exercises. The idea is to build stabilizers. You can't fully build them when your back is being pressed against a pad.... which is cheating

Standing exercises will force lower back and abs to do it job. Then rotator cuff and scapular muscles have to do 100% of the work.

You're saying "Nay" on seated front raises and side laterals?

What if you're sitting on a flat bench?

~EZ

I love seated shoulder exercises.. it allowa me to really concentrate on my shoulders

Top Bottom