Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should you lift when tired?

superstar4

If you havent slept well can you have a higher risk of injury from weight lifting than someone who has had ample sleep? I wonder how black and white that really is. What do you guys think ?

If you havent slept well can you have a higher risk of injury from weight lifting than someone who has had ample sleep? I wonder how black and white that really is. What do you guys think ?

It's not that B&W. It's felt to me like I'd saved energy cos I've been tired and then had a great session

Life happens. We are all going to have days when we didn't get as much sleep as optimal.

That doesn't mean you skip your workout. You just be cautious of the fact that you are sleep deprived and train smart. Don't try to hit any PRs. Don't ego lift etc.

It's not black and white. If you haven't slept in 24 hours and you just worked a double shift, well maybe its not a good idea to train. But if you only got 6 hours instead of the 8 you usually get, then you train dammit. If we only trained when our sleep was 100% and our nutrition was 100% and our body felt 100%, well you might not ever train again...Just be smart about it brother.

Top Bottom