Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I squat?

GeorgeRazzer

[FONT=&quot]I love to squat however while reading the latest Flex magazine I saw many accomplished bodybuilders say not to squat. They say that the squat is the best butt building exercise there is. I agree that I have a bigger butt from squating but should I avoid squating just because of a larger butt?[/FONT]

I am a proponent of squats. Make sure you use good form and weight that you can handle though.

I love to squat however while reading the latest Flex magazine I saw many accomplished bodybuilders say not to squat. They say that the squat is the best butt building exercise there is. I agree that I have a bigger butt from squating but should I avoid squating just because of a larger butt?

Given that the magazine has died a death that's some latest issue.

they said not to squat and then say it is great.

magazines are notorious for putting out information just to fill up space. remember it is the advertising they make money on and not hiring people to write for them with any idea what they are talkinga bout

Love back squats and front squats. Best way to get really strong & throw in a deadlift and you’re golden!

Top Bottom