Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i just give up?

metroboy

Banned
8 years in, and my body is still horrendous..when I looked in the mirror this morn, I was thrown into a violent depressive downward spiral..I need some type of encouragement here guys..I tried to upload a photo on this thread but I think it didn't work via my BB, so check my profile to see my pic, which is where I think it got uploaded to instead..thks all

your doing something wrong. lets see your typical days diet all laid out with amonts of food and times eaten, and your training program. also im assuming you want more size?

Size is not the issue, I just wana look like I work out! I've been tryin to build a chest and get cut for the 8yrs, which is still my goal...I don't claim to eat enough to put on size, and I can't with my job, but for instance I am notoriously low-no carb, which will not change..keep in mind wit the food I eat I'm on a semi-keto diet...what I ate ystrdy was, 645am 4 whole eggs wit turkey bacon, 10am grilled vegetables & lean grilled chicken, post workout 1pm a peanut butter shake from eva's in nyc, 5pm grilled veggies an chicken(ate late cuz of doc appntmnt), lastly 8pm LARGE salad wit olive oil, and cubed cheese, bout a 1/4 cups worth then laid in bed and didn't sleep a wink, so no recovery at all last nite, now I'm back at work and still don't wana eat my first meal after that thing I saw stairin bak at me in the mirror...btw this diet is pretty much how I eat, although I do usually add quite a bit more fat

Size is not the issue, I just wana look like I work out! I've been tryin to build a chest and get cut for the 8yrs, which is still my goal...I don't claim to eat enough to put on size, and I can't with my job, but for instance I am notoriously low-no carb, which will not change..keep in mind wit the food I eat I'm on a semi-keto diet...what I ate ystrdy was, 645am 4 whole eggs wit turkey bacon, 10am grilled vegetables & lean grilled chicken, post workout 1pm a peanut butter shake from eva's in nyc, 5pm grilled veggies an chicken(ate late cuz of doc appntmnt), lastly 8pm LARGE salad wit olive oil, and cubed cheese, bout a 1/4 cups worth then laid in bed and didn't sleep a wink, so no recovery at all last nite, now I'm back at work and still don't wana eat my first meal after that thing I saw stairin bak at me in the mirror...btw this diet is pretty much how I eat, although I do usually add quite a bit more fat

well it doesnt look like you want to resolve the issue. you say your not willing to change the diet and that is your issue. what your doind isnt working well correct? so why not change it?

you need to put on some mass first then cut and keep it to get where you want to be faster. you could also carb cycle if you want to get there the long rout without putting on any fat.

i have some suggestions for you if your willing to make changes.

Of course I can listen, its just that I spent last may tryin to incorporate a minimal amount of carbs an the fat acmulated extremely quick..I have tried addin carbs bak so many times, with no progress, I mean I did progress on other levels but the wAter retention an fat gain always outweighed the strenght & mass gain

ok. i suggest this. on non training days. up the protein and up the green veggies however you can. on training days up the veggies and protein the same as non training days but also eat an extra cup of oats for breakfast and 1/2 cup pre w/o. then post w/o drink a whey shake and eat 1/2 cup white rice.

you should be getting in 6 servings of green veggies per day.

for the protein try to get in 6 meals however you can. use shakes if you need to.

keep processed foods and sodium to a minimum and drink water all day.

whats your training look like?

Listen to JoeD, also understand you make it harder with your attitude and the whole giving up bullshit. Also understand it takes an ass load of work. Genetics are always a factor in the results you obtain, do not judge your progress by others but by being the best you can be. JoeD gives damn solid advice, stop flapping your gums and listen, he can't help you if you do not want to help yourself.

Top Bottom