Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i just give up?

Rule one of physical training:
If you aren't improving you aren't working hard enough. The answer is to ALWAYS harder. Not necessarily meaning more sets/reps etc. Sometimes working harder means going on Amazon.com and buying training literature and spending a weekend doing nothing but improving your knowledge. Sometimes working harder means cooking a weeks worth of convenient food on Sunday night.

Unless you can squat over 600 pounds and are 4% body fat or physically limited by a disease/illness/injury, you can ALWAYS improve.

Quitting is for losers. Work harder. Find motivation.

8 years in, and my body is still horrendous..when I looked in the mirror this morn, I was thrown into a violent depressive downward spiral..I need some type of encouragement here guys..I tried to upload a photo on this thread but I think it didn't work via my BB, so check my profile to see my pic, which is where I think it got uploaded to instead..thks all

I definately understand not being satisfied with the way that you look - you've come to the right place for some awesome advice and support.

I know it's not what you're looking for, but you do look pretty nice with your shit off - better than 99% of the population. You are not horrendous. I almost thought your thread was a joke because you look very good.

When I'm feeling really down and depressed about the way I look - I just say to myself, all I can do is take it one day at a time. Today I'm going to work hard and do the things that I should do. Stay positive.

I definately understand not being satisfied with the way that you look - you've come to the right place for some awesome advice and support.

I know it's not what you're looking for, but you do look pretty nice with your shit off - better than 99% of the population. You are not horrendous. I almost thought your thread was a joke because you look very good.

When I'm feeling really down and depressed about the way I look - I just say to myself, all I can do is take it one day at a time. Today I'm going to work hard and do the things that I should do. Stay positive.
I honestly didn't think he was all that bad either, except for the excessive amout of fat in his sides he actually is not all that bad. I suggest a topical fat burner to really target that side meat and prolly a lil more cardio than he is doing already. Looks like a classic case of too much salt and sugar in his diet to me. He could really cut out some pretty good abs if he cut out the salt and sugar and used some Eviscerate. If he concentrated around his midsection and waste, it would give him more of a taper and make his chest and back look wider, and judging by what he said actually go along way to giving him the look he desires.

I thought I was the only person who thinks he doesnt look at all bad... haha.

Dude, you're getting there man, why quit now. Seriously, there's that 99% of the population that wants to have your "problem". :)

Thks to those of you who thought I wasn't that bad...biggest reason, I was pissed off is the huge regression my physique has experienced...actually started working with Phil Hernon, but thks guys & joe d for the info/help

keep up the work brother and it might be cliche but whats on the outside isnt what its all about unless your trying to compete. Otherwise man theres a whole world of health reasons why you should keep exercising. Best of luck to you man and never give up.

ok. i suggest this. on non training days. up the protein and up the green veggies however you can. on training days up the veggies and protein the same as non training days but also eat an extra cup of oats for breakfast and 1/2 cup pre w/o. then post w/o drink a whey shake and eat 1/2 cup white rice.

you should be getting in 6 servings of green veggies per day.

for the protein try to get in 6 meals however you can. use shakes if you need to.

keep processed foods and sodium to a minimum and drink water all day.

whats your training look like?

i'm 45 and that's me in my ava...i live 5 or 6 days a week, year round on meat (mostly red) and dark (i.e., vitamin-rich) vegetables...my carb intake is very low 5 or 6 days a week and VERY HIGH the other day or two ("fun" days)...i've lived like this for years now and all my vitals are perfect...my one vice is probably sodium...i love crunchy, salty stuff...during the week this is usually satisfied with nuts (low-carb stuff).

Top Bottom