Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I eat more on workout days?

As long as you are regularly working out, you should always eat as much as you can. When approaching a week or so without working out you will get by with less food.

Last edited:
RusPA81 said:
As long as you are regularly working out, you should always eat as much as you can. When approach a week or so without working out you will need less food.

You should find out how many calories you burn and then eat more than that amount... You should have a steady amount of calories on work out days and rest day since many times a different muscle group is healing and needs nutrients on days we work out on. You should get about 1g or protein per Bodyweight in lbs and then you can choose the rest, I try for long branched carbs if trying to gain weight and energy

I look for any excuse possible to eat more...

"Man, it is leg day...I had better eat more today."

"Man, it is leg day tomorrow...I had better eat more today."

"Man, I did legs yesterday...I had better eat more today."

See a trend? ;)

B True

eating more is one thing - absorbing is another - time to get the linseed out to clean the digestive tract :)

Well right now I don't consume many calories in a day--really busy. So even 2500 is above that, shouldn't I do more around 3000 though @ my weight, 175...

The more calories you intake, the more you will grow...clean calories...but, do not be afraid to cheat every once in a while...Also, you need a lot of protein also....I am with b fold...on leg day, i always cram in the food...you burn a lot of calories and energy if you are lifting correctly...i also cram on back day since i like deadlifts....i myself need 4500 calories a day to grow....so, i need to eat...calories from food are better then all from supplements also....

E

b fold the truth said:
I look for any excuse possible to eat more...

"Man, it is leg day...I had better eat more today."

"Man, it is leg day tomorrow...I had better eat more today."

"Man, I did legs yesterday...I had better eat more today."

See a trend? ;)

B True

I also add in "Man, I did legs 3 days ago. Gotta eat more."

Also, "Man, I'm awake. Gotta eat more."

Mindwraith said:
What if you're wanting to cut up and lose some gut for swimsuits during the summer?

Please don't tell me that you are starting your diet NOW???!!!!

B True

Top Bottom