Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i always do cardio on weight train days?

mooree

I went to the gym and the girl upfront is always being flirty and chatty with me. well after my workout i was leaving and she busted my balls that my workout was so short. i told her i just did 12 sets and that was it for the day, she then said that i should always do cardio with weight training or i won't get full benefits. is this logic true?

what does 'full benefits' mean. her goals are not your goals so she has no business lecturing you on this.

does she do this with every guy there? if not, the truth is she was looking for some dick and was just flirting with you. and/or she finds you very approachable and is comfortable busting your balls and messing with you. i would bust her balls back.

You can do your cardio whenever you want. Some people do it in the AM, some do it before training, some after training, etc. As long as you are doing some for overall health you are good.

There is more to it. Doing light cardio prior to your workouts gets your muscles loose , heart rate up and the blood flowing. Yes there are benefits but they really can’t be quantified.
Doing cardio after your workout is sort of like doing fasted cardio and you are keeping the blood flowing although it is not necessarily directly to the muscle that was worked out.
Just doing cardio is a good practice and it is good to get your heart rate up.
With that being said, I think she is just being a parrot and does not really know what she is talking about.

I would like to warn you that doing too much cardio can take away from muscle growth, but that is really for the exercise fanatics and probably won’t apply to most of the population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom