Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short on Time No Weights

Hey guys actually had a pretty unique scenario that I wanted to run by you can get some feedback on. I have a sincere passion for weight lifting and going to the gym, but I just now got a new place with a few extra bills and things of that nature. So because of that I picked up a second job . At my primary job I work 5 days a week noon to 9, and at my second job I work those same 5 days but midnight to 5am. So I have two days off from work to do what I need to on. This obviously leaves me hardly any time at all to work out on those 5 days. I would like to get at least 4 good workouts in every week. So this builds up to two questions.
The first question is this, how should I place these workouts in the week? Is it healthy and okay to do 2 different sessions in the morning and evening on those two days that I have off, obviously a different muscle group on each of them? Or if you have another option that sounds better please share it with me.
The next question is a little bit more complicated. Where I have moved to is extremely farther away from the gym then I was . Can you guys please share with me your knowledge of the best bodybuilding workouts for each of the five muscle groups (chest back legs arms shoulders) to do when you do not have weights to use?
I realize this is a very awkward scenario and any and all help would be appreciated. I truly love to work out and to grow. I'm a very small guy and I I have gained a large quantity of weight by working out and I don't want to lose what I have gained and I want to build on it. Thank you in advance for your responses, if any.

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

How about a push/pull template on your days off. I'd get away from a body part mentality and more towards a movement based approach. Then revert back to what you normally use when your time constraints change. Honestly, depending on how old you are, I don't know how long you can keep up a work schedule like that. I did it in my late 20's out of economic need and I could only keep it up about 4 months. Good luck.

shit like this happens in life. you will get things in the right direction hopefully and go back to lifting on a normal routine.

this is why younger guys should definately get in the hours in the gym before they get out of college and start working long hours, have kids, etc etc.

Thank you guys. I really appreciate the answers thus far.
By the way, I am almost 23 years old. I worked two jobs about 3 years ago for a year or so. Then I was promoted at my primary job so I didn't need the supplementary income anymore. Now that I have a new home of my own and huge child support payments, I have a need for the extra income again. It should be temporary, hopefully not for a year like last time. When I first turned 21 I weighed around 110 pounds, then I began working out, eating healthy and training regularly, this helped me gain over 40 pounds. I am very success driven and goal oriented, and I'd hate to lose what I've worked so hard to gain.

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom