Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shocking biceps movement

2TIV3N2O2

bench press is not helping me to improve my bicep muscles , I want to really get them huge and I was wondering between standing dumbbell Curls and EZ curls bars which movement is better to shack biceps and how many work out s per week of each one?

Why would bench press improve your biceps? Bench works your chest and tris bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bench press is actually a chest/shoulder/tricep exercise. It does not train the biceps at all.

Sadly, genetics determine the shape and insertion of your muscles. You can make the muscles bigger by proper weight training but you can't change the shape of your muscles. That's genetics.

There are two bicep heads in your bicep. The long bicep head is the outer bicep head and the short bicep head is the inner bicep head (the head that is closest to your chest). Both biceps heads are used to contract the biceps whenever you do a bicep exercise but you can prioritize which bicep head does the majority of the work by changing your grip width.

A wide grip (wider then shoulder width) prioritizes the inner (short) bicep heap.
A narrow grip (narrower then shoulder width) privatizes the outer (long) bicep head.

Try training biceps twice per week. Add in 2-3 exercises for biceps after your back workout and then later in the week perform an arm workout where you superset biceps and triceps.

Just do as many different pulling exercises as you can. Sure, curls of all different forms will help but you really want to go heavy with rows and pull ups like Steve said.

bench press is not helping me to improve my bicep muscles , I want to really get them huge and I was wondering between standing dumbbell Curls and EZ curls bars which movement is better to shack biceps and how many work out s per week of each one?

Bench press was never meant to improve your biceps in the very first place.

I would say alternating bicep curls, preacher curls and some cable work could do a lot for bicep development.

Top Bottom