Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shint splint from squats

walter duchaine

Hi guys, I need to know if somebody here ever experienced shin splints fro squatting, also I see some slight inflammation on my shins , is it probably because I stop training for months and I'm back on lifting the same heavy as when I was active and training 5 days a week? honestly I never had had to deal with shin splints and I have no idea how to treat them, thank you for replies.

Check out this thread on evolutionary.org -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...running-help-43115.html?highlight=shin+splint

We just had a big discussion on shin splits and how to prevent them.

Make sure to wear proper foot wear. Don't cheap out on your gym shoes. Shin splints are usually an issue from improper foot wear.

Try taking 10g of fish oil per day. That will reduce inflammation in the area and help elevate the shin splint pain and symptoms.

Shin splints can be crippling. I get them from running and mine are due to an imbalance between the tibialis and calf. I am one of those guys born with gigantic calves. Guys I golf with ask me if I am hiding a baseball in there.

Top Bottom