Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shift work losing muscle

harrison43

I am doing a lot of shift work for construction company and the money is pretty good compared to what I was making before bagging groceries. The problem is I've noticed I've been dropping a lot of muscle while I've been doing this. How am I supposed to train to prevent muscle loss

You need to eat more not train more, sounds like you're lacking protein in your diet which you need to grow

I am doing a lot of shift work for construction company and the money is pretty good compared to what I was making before bagging groceries. The problem is I've noticed I've been dropping a lot of muscle while I've been doing this. How am I supposed to train to prevent muscle loss

Eat more. Train less. And realize there's a price to pay. I KNOW I'll drop a few pounds once I'm back in work. More so if it's the semi physical kind.

Sounds like your diet is not where it should be, make sure you have enough protein. You would need to take 2gr. of protein for each lb. of weight

bro would love to see some of yo poosies try my job. this morning climbed 100 foot pole on tanker, put up american flag and when came back down boss ordered me back up cause storm was coming. now i sitting here in hull of ship writing on computer while storm outside, tropical storm hitting us soon and we stuck on ship. and i still did 2 hour training even while scared tanker could sink. so quit ya bitching

bro would love to see some of yo poosies try my job. this morning climbed 100 foot pole on tanker, put up american flag and when came back down boss ordered me back up cause storm was coming. now i sitting here in hull of ship writing on computer while storm outside, tropical storm hitting us soon and we stuck on ship. and i still did 2 hour training even while scared tanker could sink. so quit ya bitching

wow be careful out there man. make sure you don't get blown off the boat

pack each meal with protein
go for nutritious food ..lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds ..

Top Bottom