Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs Off Cycle Log

shibs

Stay frosty
Just posting another log, thought I would keep up with this since I believe it helped me a ton. I'm gonna change up my routine to start focusing on my weak points, mainly by lats and squats. I want to be wider, then will come chest. I'm not sure exactly what the plan is yet. Anyways, today rocked my socks.

Squat:
225x8 warm up
275x6
315x5
325x5
345x5 hard as fuck

Military press
155x8
185x5
155x8

Power cleans. I haven't done this in sooo long. Felt good though.
Started off light because I wasn't sure what weight I could do
155x5 was way too easy
185x5
205x5 also very hard

Cable lateral raises
4 sets of these at various weights.

All in all it was a daaamn good workout. All the compound lifts had me feeling like a beast today. Spent an hour in the squat rack basically lol.
Weight was 210.

its so hard to stop doing squats sometimes. i hog the power rack for a good hour or so sometimes too lol. so far looks like youre around the same strength levels as me nice

Today was back day, was tired as hell but worked through it.

Deadlift
315x5
365x5
385x4
405x4

pull ups
20x6
20x6
20x5
10x6
10x5 with some negs

bent over db row
90x8
100x8
90x10

some curls after
no weight change

and yeah DF i love to hog the squat rack lol most people in my gym tend to avoid it anways

in...

were those deadlifts to failure (@405) or did you just stop at 4? i remember 5 was your PR right?
just curious how your strength is holding up post cycle...
if lats are your target, those deads are the way to go...

I could have squeezed out a last one, but like i said i was tired as hell lol yeah I'm hoping I keep up my strength I'm pretty nervous. Bench day tomorrow I'm gonna try to hit my same pr..

If i start losing too much maybe I can add something else in to give me a little boost. I'm young enough so I don't think I'll have too much trouble recovering. Althought next week is finals week for me so that's gonna blow :\

You two have some of the best back/lats I've seen and i want to rip them off your body and implant them on my own lol

I could have squeezed out a last one, but like i said i was tired as hell lol yeah I'm hoping I keep up my strength I'm pretty nervous. Bench day tomorrow I'm gonna try to hit my same pr..

If i start losing too much maybe I can add something else in to give me a little boost. I'm young enough so I don't think I'll have too much trouble recovering. Althought next week is finals week for me so that's gonna blow :\

i find a pre workout works well after coming off cycle. gives that extra energy and strength... load up on creatine as well.

thanks for the tip bro, just restarted on my creatine and i'll have to order some n2kts

all i can say is eat a TON of food bro... if youre worried about gaining a little bodyfat in the process, then you will probably lose a little strength... i can keep all my strength after a cycle, but it does require gaining some fat (and muscle of course)...

Yup plan on it, thanks man.

Today was chest/tris

flat BB bench
225x8
275x5
295x5
275x6

DB incline press
75x8
90x6
75x7
75x4

DB flys
35x10
30x12

Dips
BWx12
BWx10

Then some tri rope extensions

chest was pretty shot by the time i got to dips. Just lowering the volume a bit so I ensure I get plenty of rest and recovery

Still hovering around 210 or 209lbs

Top Bottom