Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

Once again, another guy who simply isnt ready to run gear.

If you're planning on running a cycle especially one with a ludicrous dose of 750 mg/wk for a relative novice, ask yourself a couple questions.

1. Have you not only plateaud but actually lost strength on major compound lifts such as squat, bench, deadlift.
-The reason for this question is that you have not truly pushed yourself to a relative maximum until you have not only plateuad but actually regressed from muscle overload.
2. Are you eating so much food that you are lethargic, but simply cant grow?
-If you're having trouble growing on your 2000 calorie diet, try 2500, trouble still? try 3000. Id go all the way up until 5000 before Id even consider juice. If you're an athlete with general conditioning training? 8000 calories... at a minimum.

Dont sell yourself short! The body is an amazing thing and can do some pretty remarkable things on its own. Whole foods, heavy lifts, and milk go a long way!

bleh lol i've been busy man! but really i have haha but here is what I did yesterday..

Chest day

bench press
135x8
195x5
205x5
225x5
235x4
good work here bro!

db incline press
75x8
85x8
80x6

dips
45x8
45x6
35x8
nice dips my man!

then did some tris. I got really tired during this workout so i kinda cut it a bit short. I haven't been sleeping much. If youre not, try taking all of your supps with breakfast. That may let you sleep better. No carbs after 8:00 p.m.

Today was legs/shoulders day.

squat
225x8
275x6
295x5
315x5:lil k:

Military press
135x6
145x5
165x5
155x5 very nice

db shoulder press (seated)
45x8
45x8
45x8 here too man!

hamstring curls
2 sets of 15

cable lateral raises
3 sets of 10

weighing about 192-193. i will post up pictures this friday.

just got a new job, hope this doesn't interfere with anything!
Congrats on the job bro good for you!

anything else you guys wanna know? i'm hungry as fuck right now so i'm gonna go eat :D
Naps are not a bad thing at all. If you can get away with it take all of em that you can.
Good workout bro keep at it!

Figured since I had time, I would post up what I ate today and what I'll be eating later tonight.

9am: 5 eggs over easy + bowl of oatmeal

11:30am: 2 roastbeef sandwich on whole wheat sesame buns with veggies

3:30pm: chicken breast on wheat w/cheese and mayo + a slice of pizza and veggies

it's now 4:30pm. I'll probably have some natural oats and whole milk in about a half hour

Around 6 I'll go eat a nice sized dinner. I'm thinking hamburgers :D

Go workout around seven, take my protein shake before then my waximaize shake after.

Tonight Idk what i'll have, probably just a half gal of milk lol.

Today is my busiest day of the week, so my meals are a little more spaced out than what I would of liked.

Ok BACK DAY!!!!@%$?@

I'm a bit excited lol I'll tell you why after i walk you through my workout, which was mediocre at best.

My deadlift was great, but fuck i got some bad lower back pumps after my last set.

315x5 easy
365x4 hard
375x3 hardish
385x4 fml

my pullups have went to shit since i've been gaining weight like crazy. I was struggling with 10lbs for 5. i remember when i used to be able to do 25 for 8 for a few sets :\

anyways..
10x8
10x5
5x5
bwx5

then did a set of high rep pull downs to finish.

Bent over db row. I was pretty shot for these so i skipped a bit.
80x8
80x8

chest supported elbows out db row. is there a better name for these? lol
25x12
25x10

then did some db iso curls.

now for the exciting part..

the scale said 198.... WTF. I know a large deal of that is weight but fuck, i'm so psyched haha i've been eating like a horse lately so that no doubt has a lot to do with it. seeing this makes me so motivated. anyways i believe that's it. thank you all for your continued support and looking in on my log :)

Top Bottom