Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

Cmon shibsy whas up bro? Where you at my good man? We all wanna see what you doin dude...

I want a hot chick.

It's been tooooooooo long.

Shibs, You're a G.D. Animal man. Keep rippin it up dude.

Cmon shibsy whas up bro? Where you at my good man? We all wanna see what you doin dude...

dude it was a saturday, i was working eating and sleeping lol

hey guys. i feel like fuckin shit today, i caught something over the weekend and it's fucking me up. i feel like i'm coming over the hump now, so i'm gonna go to sleep early tonight and try to smash it tomorrow. sorry for no w/o :(

i promise an impressive week!

hey guys, just thought i'd write to you all. i feel like death today :(

i woke up, horrible painful cough, took a cold shower because i was so hot, then ate breakfast. while i was eating i felt really cold but i was sweating a lot. very feverish :( went to class and about died walking in the cold weather. over all my whole body aches. i very rarely get sick though so this is very frustrating. i'm sad to say i wont be working out today, sorry fellas :( if i feel better tomorrow, which i'm confident i will, i'll go hit the gym. like i said today is just the worst i've felt in a while.

Top Bottom