Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawn ray training tips for triceps

AlixKelly

I have been struggling with my triceps for long time , I was wondering if shawn ray had a special training for those kick ass triceps he developed, where can I get his training
routine for triceps? I'm not pretending to have them exactly the same but at least close to it , thank you.

Just try different exercises, and don't look at anyone there. What works for him won't necessarily work for you, as it is all determined by genetics and personal predispositions. You may do the exactly same exercises as he does, take the exactly same supplements and PED's, and have the same lifestyle, but you will never be like him simply because you will surely have a different muscle and bone structure. Just don't get me wrong - you won't be necessarily worse than him, but you will surely be different. Therefore, it is always best to look for something that works well for you, and the only way of doing this, is experimenting.

There are two heads in the tricep. In order to work both heads, you need to do push down movements like rope cable pushdowns, also extension movements like overhead dumbbell tricep extensions.

Try a variety of different exercises and train your arms with multiple different rep ranges. Arms usually respond best to high rep training that really fills up the muscle with blood.

I think it is important not only to hit all heads of the muscle but to use a lot of compound heavy lifts like close grip bench press. I think isolation movements help but compounds are what will really build solid mass.

Top Bottom