Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Shawn Phillips bench workout for young person

lacrosse+

Hi
Everyone say this training program is 99% effective to increase your bench weight in just 7 weeks, I'm 19 years old and I have training Sacredly for the 11months, my gains are awesome but my bench is like the only training where I'm not making so much progress, can this aggressive and intense program be harmful for a kid of my age? I would like to be benching 350lb by the end of 2017, right now I'm lifting 160, thanks for your time.

If you are lifting 160 pounds now and want to lift 350 pounds, that is more then double then what you are lifting now.

Unless you have Ronnie Coleman genetics, you won't be able to make strength gains that quick.

I know you are young and anxious but building muscle and strength just takes time. Be patient. Keep training hard and eating well and you will get there!

sounds like your goal for 2017 is to blow out your rotator cuff and pecs

why are you in such a rush? you are only 19. just keep improving and be consistent. good stuff will happen.

LOOOOL

But to be completely honest, these strength programs work as long as you follow them as directed.

However such improvement in a year is more than astronomical. You should do tons of steroids and still there is a huge debate whether you would make it.

Top Bottom