Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawn Phillips bench press workout

Wondershare

Hey guys, I have an upcoming local bench press competition in my town and I still have two more months to improve my bench some. I don't have a "coach" I'm just working it on my own watching youtube and I have been looking at different bench press routines I found shawn's phillips , since it has the highest positives reviews online I would like to follow it, what are your thoughts on this routine boys ? thank you.

I think honestly any program will work if you stick to it. You just have to find something interesting and that will make you want to push hard and follow it. I have done a few different programs in the past and now I use what I like from each to create my own.

Every program works and has it's own individual strengths and weaknesses. The key is to constantly change your program. Your body responds to adaptation. Keep doing the same thing over and over and your body doesn't need to adapt because it's used to what you're doing.

I recommend the Bill Starr 5x5 workout program -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html
It's one of the most effective programs for building muscle size and strength.

You could either do that or the Shawn Phillips bench program. Either will work but you don't want to stick to one program for ever. Use a program for a couple months and then switch to a new program.

Top Bottom