Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaun Ts Insanity?

I use it for cardio on nonlifting days, as well as for abs. Works good for those two things, but as a whole program if that is all u do u will lose muscle mass. Also going to the gym and following a cutting diet works better imho. Really is some of the best cardio if you don't like treadmills.

Yea its great, but don't do it on lifting days, will kill ur weight workout. Its not like a morning empty stomach walk on treadmill then go to gym later that day type of thing. Too much of a workout for that really.

its good if your not a bodybuilder. i try to minimalize my weight for kickboxing and karate competitions so i really like it. great for cardio, fucking hard as hell if u push urself. really good for leg endurance too i found. but mostly it just kicks the shit out of your lungs and burns some calories. i literally cannot process in my head running without a destination so i refuse to run anywhere or on anything. i like insanity on non lifting days. i also like p90x plyo workout too. its actually a killer leg workout but with the pace it is done at its a pretty good cardio too

for stretching, warm-up, flexibility, and mild cardio, I like the 40 minute "cardio recovery"part of the program. I find it to be an excellent to do a couple times a week with my regular workout plan.

You should go on youtube and type in "Insanity Transformation" then you will see all types of people that range from different sizes. In my opinion it is a great cardio workout I am on week 5 of the program and so far with a good diet I have managed to lose 20 pounds.

yeah I don't body build.... I do some bjj and kick boxing. ...so i wanna shred body fat and boost endurance. I will lift but no often,.....maybe 3 times a week ... just big lifts with some assistance work. starting strength or something of that nature

then it should be good for ya mike. thats what i do too. kyokushin, kick boxing, bjj, some boxing. so i try to remain small as possible for weight division tournaments. check out p90x. its a good workout for size maintenance. the plyo workout is killer too for the legs

Top Bottom