Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow's Snap back to reality.....

Miss24k said:
Now I know why he doesn't post them, doesn't want us ladies losing our concentration.

Hmmmm what was I saying??? lol

Hmm??

HUH???

Now you know how I feel when I look through your threads.

Pic was taken on my 35th last year before my training hiatus

I didn't know you were 36, makes me feel good about becoming elderly, lol, jk man, you look better that 99% of the population, myself included, and nice progress since the comeback.

BiggT said:
I didn't know you were 36, makes me feel good about becoming elderly, lol, jk man, you look better that 99% of the population, myself included, and nice progress since the comeback.

Tell you what...get me strong - and I;ll help with a routine when you are ready to cut down.

The Shadow said:
Pic was taken on my 35th last year before my training hiatus
Oh I was dam he took a year off and looks like that! You will be back at that in no time keep killing it! :)

I'm ALL-OUT......

I want to see how quickly I can get back to that shape

The Shadow said:
I'm ALL-OUT......

I want to see how quickly I can get back to that shape
Did you take before pics?

I am guess you can get there in 10-12 weeks. What are you doing for diet?

superqt4u2nv said:
Did you take before pics?

I am guess you can get there in 10-12 weeks. What are you doing for diet?

My digi was stolen and the insurance hasnt settled - so no.

40/30/30

12x cals

The Shadow said:
Tell you what...get me strong - and I;ll help with a routine when you are ready to cut down.

maybe you already said it in here, but what exactly are you goals right now? if you want strength, I can help you. it would probably mean you would go completely against all that you have ever done. but here is a basic layout of the WSB workout. If you can't build strength with this, then you wont' build strength with anything....

http://elitefts.com/documents/template.htm

The Shadow said:
My digi was stolen and the insurance hasnt settled - so no.

40/30/30

12x cals
Dam should get a dispossable take some pics of the transformation. What did there year off do gain or loss?

I figured that would be your responce on diet. :D

I have treid everything....and I feel that a 40/30/30 works best for 75% of folks - even when bulking.

I am about 12 pounds heavier than the av..lost some size and a LOT of strength

Top Bottom