Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow's Snap back to reality.....

Good thing....today was leg day

Squats

135 for 12
185 for 10
225 for 5
275 for 3.....back twinged on the last one...so we will say 275 3rm

Various leg curls..standing and seated up to 140 pounds for 8-10

Donkey calf raises - 2 plates per side - 3 sets of 15

Low back machine.....

LOTS OF WORK TO DO

Ok......this sucks

It hurts to put on pants, to stand up and to sit down

LOL

Have some friends in town - will hit upper body again tomorrow or the day after

Did you ever try an AM workout just as a recovery session or 'primer' to the heavier lifting later in the day....if you're excessively stiff, getting up in the morning early or before work or whatever and doing some situps and back hypers and getting a good stretch and maybe even working up wo a single squat at about 60% and some light cardio can do wonders for getting rid of soreness.

Have a good 4th of July, man.

In. I'm in the same boat as you. BF is higher though. The worst part of sore legs is getting in and out of the car, and on and off the pot. Good luck, maing.

The Shadow said:
Ok......this sucks

It hurts to put on pants, to stand up and to sit down

LOL

Have some friends in town - will hit upper body again tomorrow or the day after
Then don't put any pants on, or stand up or sit down... just lay there and shut up! :lmao:

BiggT said:
Did you ever try an AM workout just as a recovery session or 'primer' to the heavier lifting later in the day....if you're excessively stiff, getting up in the morning early or before work or whatever and doing some situps and back hypers and getting a good stretch and maybe even working up wo a single squat at about 60% and some light cardio can do wonders for getting rid of soreness.

Have a good 4th of July, man.

Feeder workouts...in the past - yes.

Yes.....have been unable to do that as I have company this weekend.

Light cardo??

ugggg...I cant even walk correctly

Treil....shush up

jnevin said:
...The worst part of sore legs is getting in... on and off the pot. Good luck, maing.
yeh, that last inch down to the seat........ ;)

Well....I ended up walking about 4 miles yesterday in Savannah with my guests...legs feel much better today than I expected.

Top Bottom