Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow's Snap back to reality.....

Still, all are very respectable lifts with nowhere to go but up.

I never fail at lockout either, I always get pasted right off the floor when I miss....I wouldn't even begin to consider 'weak areas' as you'll obviously have an adjustment/reconditioning period.

Good luck.

Cynical Simian said:
Heh, after 40 reps (even at sub-maximal weights) in your first deadlift workout in more than a year, I'm surprised you got the .5.

I'll be following along, of course. What rep/set ranges will you be using for your main and assistance lifts on each day?

Once I get the kinks out....its a modified one day per week with some strength movements...

Assistance for deads will be pull throughs....rack pulls - usual pling stuff

Bench wil be speed work - board presses and floor presses

Legs - Squats of course....box squats - some speed reps - high steps

Im looking at having one "strength" movement per w/o even though Im on a body part per day.....need to see where my core weaknesses are

Good to see you running a journal! Strong showing coming out of a lengthy lay-off. Report tomorrow how the lower back & glutes feel tomorrow after your first dead session in a while. LoL

Yeaahhh...

LOL

I had done some seated GMs last week - LOL

I dont EVEN wanna know

those aren't bad poundages at all for a 12 month layoff, I'd have been struggling with the bar after that much time off.

on the plus side, at least there's no chance you're overtrained :) those #'s are gonna skyrocket over the next month or so

Tweakle said:
those aren't bad poundages at all for a 12 month layoff, I'd have been struggling with the bar after that much time off.

on the plus side, at least there's no chance you're overtrained :) those #'s are gonna skyrocket over the next month or so

LMAO

True.....chest is moderately sore....Lumbars are VERY stiff this am...I dread later today as I have a 5 hr roadtrip

The Shadow said:
LMAO

True.....chest is moderately sore....Lumbars are VERY stiff this am...I dread later today as I have a 5 hr roadtrip
the soreness will go and you'll be pounding some crazy numbers pretty soon :)

good luck

how much cardio do you plan on doing per week initially?

Top Bottom