Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

severe shaking during workout

the_tick

does this happen to anybody else? it especially happens during leg work outs. my work out is pretty short. 1 set full depth 20 rep squats, 1 set 20 rep leg press, 1 set 20 rep SL DL, and then some calf work. right around the end of my leg presses my legs will shake violently and then during the DL's my entire body will shake. do you guys know why this happens?

Some questions for you...

How long have you been training thus far in your career? What is you typical leg workout? How much weight do you use.... is it close to you one rep max. or is it about the 80% mark?

Maxmuscle66

I usually end up with pretty bad tremors after every hard workout.
You can even see my handwriting get worse as I note my poundages. I don't think it's a big deal...

if its the muscles you worked out, it can be muscle fatigue.. A muscle can take so much then it starts to shake (i seen a video of a frog muscle after exhaustion, all it did was shake instead of contract). So that might be it.. if its ur whole body.. then ur just a fuckn weirdo..

Leg day is killer. It is like no other. Last week, after doing squats/deadlifts, I got on the leg press... after a couple of sets I stood up and I couldn't hear a thing. I had my partner staring at me and talking, but I heard nothing... I felt as if I would puke...

Can't wait till next leg day!!!!! :D :D

After a heavy set I will get a drink from the fountain and I really notice it then. It's like I'm outside in the winter.

guess i'm a fuckin wierdo cause when i'm doing my sl dl's my entire body is shaking:p i've been training for about 2 years and it only happens on leg days. i'm not using massive poundages, about 225 for 20 reps ass to floor on squats and 5 plates per side on the leg press for 20 reps. it probably is the lactic acid cause my entire body is screaming after being under the bar for 5 mins during squats. thanks guys

Top Bottom