Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious training tips for rugby????

swampmoose

this came as a surprise to me, but all of a sudden i have had this overwhelming urge to join a rugby league. i will be switching my bodybuilding programs to ones mainly focused on bulk and speed.

questions.....

i have never done this before and would like the help of any serious players on this board. your comments will not go to waste as i said that i am too fucking serious about this, so thanks.

i am looking for speed programs that have helped you out before and any advice you could give to get me started in the right direction.

i am wanting to be a forward if that helps out. my current stats are:

5'6"
185 lbs

i don't know if the game is kind to short folk but i still feel they need to watch the fuck out!!

swamp

my brother plays rugby and for what I've seen the training depends on what position are you playing

work out your Hamstrings and calfs --a must for the power and speed needed in this demanding game..

you always see Rugby players and Rugby League players with big or massive legs, always.

Also as you play the game over the season your calfs/ham will get stronger and gain abit of size by just playing alone....but help them out..also dont do your leg workout(s) before the game day ..do them 1 or 2 or even 3 days later.

also what position are you ?

Top Bottom