Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self defense?

if you are a boxer with 2years of training and great hands a good chin... watch out for the high school wrestler who can shoot in quick and take you down... then what?

Being well rounded is very important for SELF DEFENSE. Again Self Defense means "I GO HOME SAFE" not I am going to destroy you and look cool doing it.

I Agree, you need to learn ground fighting and defenses from common attacks on the ground as well as how to escape, get back on your feet and get the heck out of there. Only learning standup is only learning half the game and it leaves you open for a number of attacks. In my experience , big guys like to charge in on you and try to push you over or tackle you. If you have a 200 pound guy on top of you it is a lot to work with, knowing how to defend the takedown and what to do if you end up there anyway can save your life.

Muy tai, boxing, then krav maga and for the guys thinking a knife would be a good self defense weapon go and check out this website
nononsenseselfdefense dot com

what martial arts could be easily learned that i could use for self defense???:confused:

Boxing. If you're in a good state of health,you'll learn the basics in 3 months and you'll be able to defend yourself against some drunk roghneck (of course, if he isn't well-trained). If you haven't done any serious exercise before, you'll probably need half an year or so. Judging by my own experience, I believe boxing is the most effecient and easy-to-learn.
In addition you can learn some wrestling holds, but they require more strenght and not so efficient if you fight with two or more attackers.

100mg winnie a day...

jk. old joke..

sprints, wind sprints specifically..

with flash mobs and group violence, its your 1st choice..

if attacked running away/escape is your best option and your quickest to learn..

with that said, it take 7 lbs of pressure to rip off the human ear and it bleeds alot..

you're taking this out of context you dumb fuck. Also go fight someone from the military and see if they pull a knife on you.

You're very polite. Thats'a a pleasure to talk with such people :)
As for the military: well-trained professionals tend to be efficient; if they with with a civilan, there's no use to use dangerous weapon; but if there's a life and death issue, do you really believe they won't use knife?

100mg winnie a day...

jk. old joke..

sprints, wind sprints specifically..

with flash mobs and group violence, its your 1st choice..

if attacked running away/escape is your best option and your quickest to learn..

with that said, it take 7 lbs of pressure to rip off the human ear and it bleeds alot..

oh wait the joke was sust..

Top Bottom