Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self Assault and Battery - GW 501516 LOG

Yea, powder is fine and cheaper, just not as convenient for some. You could have saved a few bucks by shopping at luckyvitamin. I think a lb of ascorbic acid there is like $15.

Yea, powder is fine and cheaper, just not as convenient for some. You could have saved a few bucks by shopping at luckyvitamin. I think a lb of ascorbic acid there is like $15.

I will have to remember that for next time I need some kind of vitamin supp. Thanks man.

Week 1 Day 3

Prior days Calorie intake 1900 or less
Morning Weigh in 269.8

10 min mile treadmill - 200+ HR *Note
17min bike - AHR 157 *Note
2x .15mile tread sprint *Note
Hammer curls *Note
Dumbbell workouts *Note
Cable machine *Note
7 min nonstop abs

Today would mark the 2nd day on GW still on 5mg in am and 5mg in the pm until I get my new syringe. I have been really motivated all day to get back in the gym and I was extremely surprised at what I found out in there today.

Note* On my third dose I noticed that My recovery time was friggin un god damn believable. After my mile run I was breathing through my nose and completely at rest within 30seconds probably less. The same can be said for everything else. The .15 of a mile sprints I was ready to go again within seconds. When it came to weights there was no down time which is absolutely insane. This is after the 3rd dose?! I am beyond excited to see where I will be in a month. Where the hell was the stuff when I was actually competitive and it mattered.

No negatives except for the disgusting shot of 151 I take once I wake up ha.. I love it so far. Cant wait to get to 20mg a day and start nonstop killing sh%t in the gym.

Edit: my workouts are almost 6.5 hours after the first dose of the day. I couldn't imagine what it would be like using this as a preworkout.

Last edited:
I think I posted this in the wrong section? Can a mod move this to the not platinum member area? Where all the other logs are? Anabolic steroid maybe?

Week 1 day 4 rest
Weigh 271
Calorie intake 1900

Start of 10mg am and 10mg pm

Week 1 day 5
2.4 miles treadmill
Weights
Cardio

Been burnt on my overnight shift. Still motivated when I head down to the gym tho.

Top Bottom