Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

See my progress! Skyflyer231's Progress Picture Log

skyflyer231

EF VIP
First time posting pictures on the internet. Hope I'm doing it right. I'm just doing this to boost my own personal motivation, and so people here on the site can see what I look like.

Also I'm going to look on this thread every once and a while to measure my progress. Go ahead and be critical if you want it won't hurt my feelings, just don't be mean about it I guess.

Pictures 1-3 were taken on January 27th. I weighed about 184 pounds.

Pictures 4-6 were taken on April 11th. I weighed about 193 pounds.

I really started eating heavily in an attempt to gain a little bit of muscle and to keep adding weight to the bar. I was doing the intermediate 5x5.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/skyflyer231/images/detail/#231/dscf0570gj3.jpg

I'm now doing a slow controlled cut. I have a workout log in the weight lifting forum if you care to check it out. I'll post more pictures in about 3 months. I'm hoping I'll be somewhere under 10% bodyfat by that time.

BTW in case you are curious my measurement changes were as follows. These are flexing:

Arm 15.5"-15.75"
Thigh 23.75"-24"
Chest 44"-44.75"
Waist 34"-35"

I think I'm somewhere around 15% bodyfat. Maybe up to 16 or 17%. Estimates on my bodyfat are also welcome.

You appear to be more vascular in your biceps, and litle more cut overall. looking good. Oh, and I noticed you trimmed your chest hair :artist:

dabuffguy said:
You appear to be more vascular in your biceps, and litle more cut overall. looking good. Oh, and I noticed you trimmed your chest hair :artist:

NOOOO!!!!

I forgot about salad fingers........ :worried:

In other words, your avatar gives me nightmares man for real

Lookin dense there sky good job

curvymommy said:
Wow! Looking neat-o there big guy! Awesome quads and nice one with the clenched fists!

Thanks! I really appreciate your compliments. :qt:

definite progress seen in the pics! keep doing what u r doing.

Top Bottom