Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

screwball

redleg

anybody heard from screwball? haven't heard from him since his move to AR. how did the okie crew do at the meet? been wait to hear from screwball to find out his results.

What's up, Redleg? Long time no hear from... My computer is in storage for now so I have to find time on the internet when I can. No access to my address book so I haven't been able to email you. What's your addy?

The meet in Eufaula wasn't a good one for me. First time I've ever bombed. I couldn't even hit 450 lbs. but the conditions were a little less than favorable. Bmonster hit a strong 480 lbs. and is strong enough now to hit 500+ in better conditions.

Good to hear your still training Westside. My training has been kind of hit-or-miss lately but I'm hanging in there. I'm down to a "svelt" 280 lbs. but I should be back up over 300 lbs. in 4-6 weeks. I have the new Titan "Fury" shirt so I hope to up my competition bench. Drop me a line at my lcisp address and I'll get back with you. Later!

i'll send you an email at your old address later. sorry to hear about your meet. everyone at the gym is asking about you. i am still training westside by myself, with will watching. got some chains this last week and order those bands you got. now all i need is a new partner.

Keep hitting it hard and stay in touch. I'll be down that way sometime in the next month or so. We need to hook up and train. There are quite a few meets to choose from before the end of the year. We both need to hit some competitions to get us motivated.

Top Bottom