Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scott steiner aka "big poppa pump"

dwbrown555

Whatever Happened To This Guy. He Sported I Dare Say The Most Bodybuilder-like Physique In All Of Professional Wrestling. I Know Now Batista, Triple H, Etc., But Steiner Was Not That Far Up In Age At All. Anybody Know????
P.s - Yes I Have Seen His Website, Which You Have To Pay To Be A Member Of. Doen't Tell Me Anything.

Hes been on TNA on spike a few times in the last year..Something has happened to his chest..Hes got big tattoo hidding something..

he's in TNA now........and he has the most awful looking pectorals of anyone i"ve ever seen now. He must have had open heart surgery.....because his inner pecs are completely gone.....just his outers, and I mean "outer" pecs are there now. IT's all sternum in the middle. I actually feel sorry for him......I would NEVER take my shirt off in that circumstance, so I give him all the credit.

that is often a cartilege issue. it can bind and actually suck you chest inward. i'm only speculating. he does look like shit now.

HumanTarget said:
that is often a cartilege issue. it can bind and actually suck you chest inward. i'm only speculating. he does look like shit now.

that's way too sever to be mere cartilage issue. His pecs just STOP mid way through the pec sweep......weirdest shit I've ever seen.

redsamurai said:
that's way too sever to be mere cartilage issue. His pecs just STOP mid way through the pec sweep......weirdest shit I've ever seen.
seriously bro, i think it could. i saw a medical program on TLC or whatever, this kid had a hole that looked like a softball in his chest.

you're going to have to explain to me exactly how cartilage can do this........and no I'm not looking it up myself.

Top Bottom