Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sciatica while running

eliceo

I'm 100 kilos 5'6 and 40 years old I was told by my doc to lose weight and diet I have been running ate the park for the last 5 days but today sciatica pain made stop in the middle of my third lap, is it because I'm too heavy and my back and legs are taking a bitting or it's because I'm not warming up and stretching properly, thank you.

I have my L4 disc herniated that my sciatic nerve. I was in good shape but got really strong in my core and it helped with the pain also will keep others from sliding around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many as 4 out of every 10 people will get sciatica at some point in their life. The nerve comes from either side of the lower spine and travels through the pelvis and buttocks. Then the nerve passes along the back of each upper leg before it divides at the knee into branches that go to the feet.

Anything that puts pressure on or irritates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one buttock or thigh. Pain may be made worse by prolonged sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, twisting, lifting, or straining.

Stretching and warming up properly probably won't reduce it completely but will help prevent it for sure. It's always a good idea to stretch and warm up anyways.

The best thing you can supplement with to help relieve the pain of sciatica is a good joint supplement + ostarine + fish oil.

This is what I recommend:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will reduce inflammation, help reduce the pain and actually help your nerves heal and regenerate.

run on grass. that will help

but yeah you are way overweight bro.. need to change your diet. in the mean time bicycle, that will put way less pressure on your body.. running is brutal especially for a big guy .. runners are skinny for a reason! marathon runners are bone skinny

If sciatica has not been diagnosed then I would go to the doctor. There are a lot of other things it could be. I have a friend who gets pain when running and she thought it was sciatica. Turns out it was just a muscle tear in the same area.

Thats why I never run.

Did you know that human beings were not developed to running long and tiring distances? The joints also take a huge beating for it. Especially if you are sligthly overweight or just heavier in general.

You need special footwear for that as well as specific running paths.

Top Bottom