Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sciatica exercises

There's loads on you tube. I used to have it every time it was cold but I'm fine now. Heat is your best friend. Heat belts. Deep heat spray. Hot baths. Etc.
Sit down and put one on your lap and pull in slowly. Anything that stretchs the bum area.
I found doing body squats every morning set me up for the day. Try to keep moving.

bro you need to do 3 things.. trust me on this and you need to get on it ASAP before it gets worse and worse

1. hot yoga and daily yoga, it works
2. invest in an inversion table, they cost $150 and i use it daily, you don't need some fancy one
3. get a stand up desk immediately. sitting down at a computer is awful!!

bro you need to do 3 things.. trust me on this and you need to get on it ASAP before it gets worse and worse

1. hot yoga and daily yoga, it works
2. invest in an inversion table, they cost $150 and i use it daily, you don't need some fancy one
3. get a stand up desk immediately. sitting down at a computer is awful!!

Great advice from @Stevesmi. In addition to this, start using anti-inflammatory supplements like krill oil, fish oil, turmeric etc.

Steve brought up great suggestions. I have a herniated L4 disc that pinches my sciatic nerve. Mine was extremely bad for years. I would not recommend yoga because it takes your body past its natural spine curvature, try Pilates. By doing that core work it will hold your back in a better position, which has greatly helped me. It will also help to lengthen your body, putting less pressure on that nerve. I’m a DM for Club Pilates and would highly suggest it. It’s great to mix in with a gym routine. Good luck brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom