Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sciatic nerve pinched

tysonfreed33

I pinched a nerve in my back lifting and its super painful. Does anyone have any recommendations to help alleviate this issue ???

go to a chiropractor! lol jk

the only way this will resolve itself is when the inflammation dies down. right now it is inflamed where it is pushing into the nerve, and i guarantee it is a red flag that you have a lot of disc deterioration. so avoid weight training for a bit, i would suggest going and doing some hot yoga which will help decompress the spine

go to a chiropractor! lol jk

the only way this will resolve itself is when the inflammation dies down. right now it is inflamed where it is pushing into the nerve, and i guarantee it is a red flag that you have a lot of disc deterioration. so avoid weight training for a bit, i would suggest going and doing some hot yoga which will help decompress the spine

Are you sure that's a good idea. I am not well educated about hot yoga but doing all kinds of stretches doesn't sound very safe idea if you have tweaked back.

Top Bottom